Providing Health Care For The Entire Family
- A medical history and exam are routinely done to determine the nature and extent of your problem
- Other services which are often needed may include orthopedic and neurological test, lab tests, nutritional testing, etc.
- Our regular office hours are 8:00-5:30, mon – fri
- Please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment.
- Our policy is payment upon receipt of services.
- We accept cash, check & credit card
- We do not file insurance. we give you a receipt with the diagnosis and treatment codes to use to file your own insurance claims.
- Medicare patients also pay at time of service. we will file your medicare claims. medicare will reimburse any payment allowed directly to you.
- Worker’s compensation: we will accept assignment of insurance benefits for authorized worker’s compensation injuries. we must have authorization from your company prior to accepting assignment.