Providing Health Care For The Entire Family
- A medical history and exam are routinely done to determine the nature and extent of your problem
- Other services which are often needed may include orthopedic and neurological test, lab tests, nutritional testing, etc.
- Our regular office hours are 8:00-5:30, mon – fri
- Please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment.
- Our policy is payment upon receipt of services.
- We accept cash, check & credit card
- We do not file insurance. we give you a receipt with the diagnosis and treatment codes to use to file your own insurance claims.
- Medicare patients also pay at time of service. we will file your medicare claims. medicare will reimburse any payment allowed directly to you.
- Worker’s compensation: we will accept assignment of insurance benefits for authorized worker’s compensation injuries. we must have authorization from your company prior to accepting assignment.
New Patient Forms
Use the following links to print and fill out our paperwork before coming into the office to decrease any possible wait times.