Diets and Recipes
Easy Meal Suggestions from Our Staff
(make the night before) Coconut/ almond milk, chia seeds, greens powder, strawberries (or fruit of choice), and walnuts. You can add collagen, and/or whey protein of choice. Stir well and put in refrigerator for the best results the next morning!
Oates in a Jar
(make the night before) Layer rolled oats, almond milk, fruit of choice, walnuts, and cinnamon. Put in fridge the night before and enjoy the next morning!
Healthy French Toast: Take one slice of sprouted bread (preferably Ezekiel Bread), 1 egg beat lightly and lay bread in it letting it absorb on both sides. Sprinkle both sides with cinnamon. Lightly coat a cooking pan with coconut oil and cook until brown. Once cooked, spread peanut butter almond on toast and drizzle with local honey.
Sunny Side Up
Cook 2 eggs sunny side up with 2 strips of uncured antibiotic free bacon. (Preferably Green fields from Publix)
Yogurt Berry Bowl: (make the night before) put plain organic yogurt in a bowl, add fresh or frozen berries or fruit of choice, add ground seeds of choice (chia, flaxseed, sunflower seeds). Put in fridge the night before and enjoy the next morning!
In a blender add 1 egg (or use just egg whites), 1 cup organic cottage cheese, 1 cup oats, vanilla or almond extract, dash of cinnamon and blend together to consistency of pancakes. Pour into an oiled frypan to make pancakes. Sweeten with Stevia, local honey and strawberries, blueberries or other fruit.
Grass fed beef patty with avocado mayo (found at Publix) and mustard with a side of baked broccoli (cooked with coconut oil, turmeric, & sea salt for 30 mins bake at 320 degrees)
Grass fed ribeye steak grilled with grass fed butter and salt on top with a side of shredded brussel sprouts (with four strips of bacon (preferably Green fields from Publix) cut up in the sprouts with coconut oil, turmeric, & sea salt baked at 320 degrees for 30 mins)
Place whole pastured chicken in a large casserole dish. Add chopped onion, garlic, and any chopped vegetables of choice. Pour melted organic butter over top. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 2 hours or until done.
Pot Roast: Brown a grass-fed rump roast on all sides in a Dutch oven. Add onions, carrots and potatoes (if desired). May also add several sprigs of fresh rosemary. Bake in 350-degree oven for 3 hours or until done. May also be made in the crockpot. Serve with broccoli, asparagus, or green beans.
Grilled chicken thighs or breasts with steamed vegetables and salad.
Wild Caught Salmon: cooked with organic butter in a skillet until done. Add steamed vegetables and salad.
Use multiple types of root veggies – golden beets, rutabagas, turnips, carrots – sliced thin, toss in a good oil, sprinkle with sea salt and cook at 375 degrees until tender. May also roast any vegetable of choice (broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, and asparagus).
Baked sweet potato
Sauté sliced onions, chopped zucchini and cayenne pepper in olive oil. Add a can of rinsed black beans until heated. Season to taste. Put on top of opened baked sweet potato. (optional: top with organic sour cream, organic shredded white cheddar cheese, cilantro and lime wedges)
- Spring mix lettuce, romaine, kale mix, arugula
- Any combination of raw vegetables or cooked vegetables from the night before (avocado is especially good)
- Any raw seeds or nuts – hemp seed, pumpkin seed, sesame seed, etc
- Any protein of choice- eggs, canned salmon, chicken, etc.
- Any canned beans- garbanzo beans, black beans, etc
- Leftover quinoa, brown rice
- Strawberries, oranges, apples, blueberries
- Apples and natural organic sugar free peanut butter or almond butter
- Sambra hummus and baby carrots
- A handful of organic plain almonds
- Romaine Leaf Sandwich for sandwich fillings such as meat of choice, chopped tomato, chopped avocado, hummus, etc.
- Hard boiled egg with dash of sea salt
- Organic clean nitrate and sugar free beef jerky
- 80%-99% organic dark chocolate (pascha is a good brand)